Individual Tax Returns for 2021
Did you know that you no longer need to come into our office to speak to an accountant to get your return lodged? COVID has meant we have all had to adjust to a new normal, and this for us means we are now available for telephone or online appointments. You can of course still make an appointment to come into the office, or simply send us your paperwork or drop it into our office.
We can complete your tax return and then contact you with any more questions.
What do I need to get my tax return lodged?
– Full Name and Date of Birth
– Your Tax File Number (and ABN if applicable)
– Your Contact Details such as address, phone number and email address
– Your Bank Account Details as the ATO will not issue refund cheques
– If you have a spouse – their name and tax file number
– Are you an Australian Resident
– A copy of last year’s tax return (if applicable)
– Centrelink Income
– Interest income and share statements
– Private Health Insurance annual Statement
– Medicare Number
– Rental Property details
– Receipts for any work related deductions – uniform, donations, tools of trade, union fees etc.
– Work related Self-education expenses
– Details of Motor Vehicle if used for work – make, mode, engine size or log book
– Tax Agents fees from last year
To help you get the maximum refund from the ATO, we have also created the Six steps flyer and Tax Return Checklist.
Best read over a hot coffee and a chocolate, or glass of wine if you prefer!